|Capital||Small Hill City|
|Leader||Serene Council for Conclusions|
The Republic of Benei Tor is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Serene Council for Conclusions with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.191 billion Benei Torians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Small Hill City. The average income tax rate is 61.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Benei Torian economy, worth 309 trillion Morals a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 96,835 Morals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, billions of Morals are spent to take high-quality photos of the Penguin Nebula, people with political aspirations study how to make balloon animals, and polite commuters on the Small Hill City Metro always let hurried workers off the train first. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Benei Tor's national animal is the penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pure Skepticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Benei Tor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Benei Tor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Benei Tor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Benei Tor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Benei Tor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Historical Founderless Region Preservation Act ".
- : Benei Tor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Removal of Space Debris".
- : Benei Tor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Contact rights between Parent and Child"".
- : Benei Tor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Contact rights between Parent and Child".
- : Benei Tor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Benei Tor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".