The Star Federation of Bavaratia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Galactic Council with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, free-roaming dinosaurs, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.965 billion Humans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seculiris. The average income tax rate is 86.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bavaratian economy, worth 292 trillion Credits a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 148,679 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Humans any less frightened, terrorists are on a first name basis with the officials that stamp their passports, voting is voluntary, and much of Bavaratia's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bavaratia's national animal is the Sol, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secular-Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bavaratia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Chronus.
- : Bavaratia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Bavaratia was endorsed by The Republic of Polis Ortigia.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaratia, much of Bavaratia's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaratia, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaratia, terrorists are on a first name basis with the officials that stamp their passports.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaratia, the "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Humans any less frightened.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaratia, a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaratia, tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaratia, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Elisabethshagen, The Federal States of Ezasao, Meropis, Eppur, Invernessia, Yahlia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Champions League, Northern German Federation, Kanokla, St Scarlett, Walfo, An Clar, Trixeland, Dark Matter, North of Americas, Jim the Baptist, Gliesetonia, Imperium Anglorum, Apabeossie, Alsted, Regnum Italiae, Nardin, Zulrich, Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Ottterland, Othenhiem, Sicheslav, GanymedEuropa, Pilipinas and Malaya, Outer Sparta, Rary, Alpine Lands, The New Nordic Union, Someseni, Dabarastan, Heplon, Felhaven, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, United States of Russia1, Burvenchkaht, Falvaard, Weltbeherrschung, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Arsenial, and 20 others.Maritzal, The Asten Islands, Dauershire, United Chinese States, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Nea Europa, Corsoaua, Zelenskraine, Gotho, Armbruster, Kalebo, Nghymru, Kaspinia, Europe a Nation, Nyvunnland, Hessinau, Europaterre, Jahass, Polis Ortigia, and Chronus.