The Republic of Bam 22 is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its infamous sell-swords, frequent executions, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, devout population of 665 million Bam 22ians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Spirituality, and Administration also on the agenda, while International Aid and Welfare aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 43.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Bam 22ian economy, worth 25.1 trillion rupees a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 37,795 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
College students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, looting and pillaging are now considered vital intelligence-gathering activities, cities in Bam 22 declare independence based on interpretation of the historic meaning of cave paintings, and Bam 22 recently decided against having a capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bam 22's national animal is the bison, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bam 22's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Bam 22's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Bam 22 relocated from Global Oceanic Treaty Organization to The Rejected Realms.
- : Bam 22 was ejected and banned from Global Oceanic Treaty Organization by The Armed Republic of Rsoertemehteota.
- : Bam 22 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Bam 22's influence in Global Oceanic Treaty Organization rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Bam 22 relocated from Suspicious to Global Oceanic Treaty Organization.
- : Bam 22 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Bam 22 relocated from Horrible Badness to Suspicious.
- : Bam 22 applied to join the World Assembly.