|Currency||Galactic Credit Standard|
The Empire of Azaman is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Alexander Xavier with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful population of 3.105 billion Azaman have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rose City. The average income tax rate is 90.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Azaman economy, worth 554 trillion Galactic Credit Standards a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 178,664 Galactic Credit Standards, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Residents of houses built on a foundation of wishful thinking are prone to an odd sinking feeling, there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality, toddlers are wielding machine guns in the name of national defense, and destitute athletes are forced to train in the street. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Azaman's national animal is the Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Force.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Azaman was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Azaman was endorsed by The Monarchy of Neuber.
- : Azaman was endorsed by The Empire of Theocratic Disciples of Christ.
- : Azaman was endorsed by The Empire of Revendani.
- : Azaman was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Ist Grald Boy.
- : Azaman was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Azaman, destitute athletes are forced to train in the street.
- : Following new legislation in Azaman, toddlers are wielding machine guns in the name of national defense.
- : Following new legislation in Azaman, there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality.
- : Following new legislation in Azaman, residents of houses built on a foundation of wishful thinking are prone to an odd sinking feeling.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Socialist Platypus, Duby, Pervincia, Balan Bar, Liberto-Ancapistan, Aelandi, Seolia, Tarzantos El Camosia, Nibelia, Primis Tenebris, Hubdova, Lislandia, Stustu, Cle Brait, Tolerian Empire, Dyrland, Nova Briton, Ziroxeut, Aether Inc, The Psittacines, Nordharz, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Wakaru, Hockeyyekcoh, Oktadonia, Baccara, Ropen, Tie-Died Chinchillas, The Capitalist China Party, Durntoy, Firifanteria, Daraln, Terra-Prisma, Kensaland, Paul Pasch, United Kingdom of the Conch Kingdom, Sri Malawi, Novo Reslas, Locotima, The Seventh German Reich, Reptenian, Parasano, New Republic of Romeo, Empireedy, Altareynsikht, Kinshinsoukan, Jolly Industries, Northshires, Adalwulf, Yummasia, and 36 others.Adka, Celestial Flames, Achlos, Cyzixraqab, Galliadurm, Loveable Dogs, South Blorbo, Americo-Federation, Charville, Timiskrane, Red Finlandian Guard, Wollo, Grand Order Of Lodgec, Ximavia, Shovell, Khlachten, Lugunica, Hydrusite, East Groland, Dennis the Goat, Taentermatown, Koneule, Horacko Federation, Unidentified-nation, LC Land, Kavaska, Tee Googly Coffee Me, Coniala, The New Economic Quebec, Izanstan, Olornia, Orlys, Ist Grald Boy, Revendani, Theocratic Disciples of Christ, and Neuber.