|Leader||the Aumeltopian SPIT Company|
The 🍪 Tropical Biscuit Paradise of Aumeltopia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the Aumeltopian SPIT Company with an even hand, and renowned for its irreverence towards religion, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 10.991 billion Aumeltopians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ʻAruā Harmonia. The average income tax rate is 62.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Aumeltopian economy, worth 367 trillion biscuits a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 33,480 biscuits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Recognizing the Aumeltopian flag qualifies you for citizenship, stray cats threaten the fledgling avian-based internet, busy commuters no longer hear the cries of "I want some more!" on the nation's streets, and The Aumeltopian SPIT Company's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aumeltopia's national animal is the raccoon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is tribal animism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aumeltopia's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Aumeltopia relocated from Lazarus to The South Pacific.
- : Aumeltopia altered its national flag.
- : Aumeltopia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Aumeltopia ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Aumeltopia's influence in The South Pacific fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Aumeltopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Aumeltopia's influence in The South Pacific fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Aumeltopia was nominated for a World Assembly Commendation by Nation states cayo.
- : Aumeltopia was nominated for a World Assembly Commendation by Dakota sioux.