The Elite Land of Arkanik is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Ar with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, pith helmet sales, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 19.312 billion Arkanikians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bahowal. The average income tax rate is 98.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Arkanikian economy, worth a remarkable 4,220 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 218,528 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The voyages of obsolete star-trekking satellites on deliberate escape orbits are only just beginning, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy', lending money has become a major liability, and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arkanik's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arkanik was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Arkanik endorsed The Federation of Bodstia.
- : Arkanik was endorsed by The Federation of Bodstia.
- : Following new legislation in Arkanik, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway.
- : Arkanik voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Arkanik voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Following new legislation in Arkanik, lending money has become a major liability.
- : Following new legislation in Arkanik, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
- : Following new legislation in Arkanik, the voyages of obsolete star-trekking satellites on deliberate escape orbits are only just beginning.
- : Arkanik voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
Endorsements Received: 79 » Praenestia, The New California Republic, Caldariat, Claraxia, Aaecilia, Aigania, Meat Sandwich, Wilhelmsborough, Courlany, Treadwellia, Killer Kitty, Bobs raider puppet, Nargorthia, Pherttsylvania, Darkium, Aleckandor, New Rogernomics, Russiane, Othan, Lazarene Ryccia, Denado, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Custadia, Guiness Freaks, Burning Pants, Caybow, Perchan, Emperor PJ, Rangers Brotherhood, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Mordant, Wishper, New Canadian Military Junta, Port Flynt, Marcellinople, Axixic, Aletian, Rommanda, Mainze, Nova Zemlya, Lingord, Alasanto, Auralon, Sireco, Uhanda, The Celestial Lands, Leonism, Darcaethir, Trumps Dictatorship, and 29 others.Tristin, Issrak-om, Ioboriya, The Salvation States, Aguaria Major, Ashoy, Owans, Fylshlant, Silver Minner, Nucular, Frankender, Debussy, North Gloucesterstan, Humanistical, Hukaa, DaPiFanatic, Whale Republic, Calicate, United States of Sarjania, Surd, The Edderalish Empire, Tolfaer, Davaro, Fanadia, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Domais, Nazarstan, Bodstia, and Steel Vagabonds.