|Leader||Ra'īs Kourosh Rasul|
The Vanguard State of Al-Aezam is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Ra'īs Kourosh Rasul with an iron fist, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and vat-grown people. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 11.7 billion Al-Aezamis are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Markaz. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Al-Aezami economy, worth a remarkable 3,670 trillion Al-Aezami Dinars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched black market in Information Technology and Tourism. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 313,756 Al-Aezami Dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is avowedly secular, major cities are suffering under water rationing, convicted crypto-miners are sent to the salt mines, and handling people's data is proving an immersive experience. Crime is totally unknown. Al-Aezam's national animal is the lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Al-Aezam was endorsed by The Democratic States of Ulixius.
- : Al-Aezam's influence in The Internationale rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Al-Aezam was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Al-Aezam was endorsed by The Republic of The Manning Isles.
- : Following new legislation in Al-Aezam, handling people's data is proving an immersive experience.
- : Following new legislation in Al-Aezam, convicted crypto-miners are sent to the salt mines.
- : Following new legislation in Al-Aezam, major cities are suffering under water rationing.
- : Following new legislation in Al-Aezam, the government is avowedly secular.
- : Following new legislation in Al-Aezam, a little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass.
- : Al-Aezam's influence in The Internationale fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
Endorsements Received: 15 » Pertsjan, International Socialist Union, The American Continentes, Esgeirimmen, Agrase, Proletaire, Greater Vietnam, Wabobania, Attempted Socialism, Pelatepe, Purva Banga, Zaeli, AJ Empire, The Manning Isles, and Ulixius.