|Leader||Jugemu Jugemu Gokō-no surike|
The Absolute State of Aingard is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Jugemu Jugemu Gokō-no surike with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, aversion to nipples, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 7.033 billion Aingardians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kansai Dorifto. The average income tax rate is 28.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aingardian economy, worth a remarkable 1,022 trillion ainzes a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 145,391 ainzes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation, businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, and military training in Aingard emphasizes the tactical advantages of stabbing backs. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Aingard's national animal is the sakura fish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Proteccshunism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aingard was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Chronus.
- : Following new legislation in Aingard, military training in Aingard emphasizes the tactical advantages of stabbing backs.
- : Following new legislation in Aingard, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Following new legislation in Aingard, businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections.
- : Following new legislation in Aingard, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
- : Aingard was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Aingard was endorsed by The Republic of Polis Ortigia.
- : Aingard was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Aingard, short shrift is being given to applications for political asylum from illegal immigrants.
- : Following new legislation in Aingard, doctors spend more time writing sick notes than caring for the sick.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Thracia and Crimea, North of Americas, Apabeossie, Nardin, Kanokla, Eco-Paris Reformation, Eppur, Meropis, Galway-Dublin, GanymedEuropa, Maritzal, Invernessia, The New Nordic Union, Wombelland, Yahlia, Elisabethshagen, Jim the Baptist, Schiltia, Regnum Italiae, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Greater Icelandia, Umeria, NorthPortugal, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Thracia Republic, Pilipinas and Malaya, Lieges, Weltbeherrschung, Quentenia, Dauershire, Falvaard, Ostermarch, Brakanistan, Valtrona, The Champions League, Dark Matter, Irminsulia, South St Maarten, Walfo, Puerto Thelosia, Nuweland, Lovisa, Super Happy Land, Ansington, Chioganah, Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Othenhiem, Agausia, and 32 others.Europe a Nation, Rary, An Clar, Armbruster, Gliesetonia, Imperium Anglorum, Someseni, Dabarastan, Marvingia, Heplon, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, Dunsteen, Burvenchkaht, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Zulrich, Zelenskraine, Gotho, United States of Russia1, Kalebo, Syleania, Russkaya Svoboda, Anglinia, Nghymru, Kaspinia, Nyvunnland, Sloburg, Europaterre, Jahass, Polis Ortigia, and Chronus.