|Capital||The Old Place|
|Leader||Eldest Sibling Mia|
The Wandering Space Creatures of Aeiouia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Eldest Sibling Mia with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The democratic population of 13.678 billion Descendants hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Old Place. The average income tax rate is 71.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Descendant economy, worth a remarkable 1,268 trillion Mineral Cubes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Pizza Delivery, and Tourism. Average income is 92,762 Mineral Cubes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, and only AI know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aeiouia's national animal is the Critter, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aeiouia's influence in Weyard fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Aeiouia's influence in Weyard rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Superpower".
- : Aeiouia appointed The Interstellar Republic of The Oblong Collective as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Weyard.
- : Aeiouia applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Aeiouia altered its national flag.
- : Aeiouia relocated from Lazarus to Weyard.
- : Aeiouia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Aeiouia ceased to exist in Weyard.
- : Aeiouia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Aeiouia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.