The Republic of A time traveller 1 is a very large, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 143 million time traveller 1ians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 49.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped time traveller 1ian economy, worth 3.75 trillion pesos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 26,195 pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Surveillance cameras are banned, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. A time traveller 1's national animal is the cobra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : A time traveller 1's influence in The Union of Bob Saget rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : A time traveller 1 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : A time traveller 1 relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Union of Bob Saget.
- : A time traveller 1 endorsed The Republic of WHILE SINGING IN THE SHOWER VINNY.
- : A time traveller 1 endorsed The Republic of Unborns Lullaby.
- : A time traveller 1 endorsed The Republic of Its Not Over Yet.
- : A time traveller 1 relocated from Independence Hill to Artificial Solar System.
- : A time traveller 1 relocated from Artificial Solar System to Independence Hill.
- : A time traveller 1 endorsed The Republic of Somethings Wrong.
- : A time traveller 1 relocated from Ros Empire to Artificial Solar System.